Re: Master Code Reset - Caddx NX-8

>=20
> Not talking about the Installer Code.
>=20
> The Download Access Code is defaulted at 84800000.
> By my count that is a 8-digit code and 84 million+ possible variations.
>=20

Les

 There is nothing to figure out in regards to the access code or the instal=
ler code, to access any locked Networx/Caddx board. You can get into the pr=
ogramming without knowing the 84+ million variations in less than a minute.=
 Those boards are not really locked out, thanks to the direct connect modul=
e.

Hogan