Re: Master Code Reset - Caddx NX-8

On Saturday, January 12, 2019 at 9:13:02 PM UTC-6, ABLE1 wrote:
> On 1/12/2019 8:03 PM, Jim Davis wrote:
> > On Friday, January 11, 2019 at 6:22:32 PM UTC-5, Hogan wrote:
> >> If you can get a direct connect adapter, you can access the panel and =
change whatever you want, even if they changed all the lockout parameters. =
But, it would be easier for a homeowner to just buy a board as others have =
said, and just program it the way you want.
> >=20
> > One could also try every one of the possible permutations of numerical =
codes =E2=80=A6=E2=80=A6=E2=80=A6 but =E2=80=A6=E2=80=A6 "AS OTHERS HAVE SA=
ID", it would be easier to just buy a board and program it the way you want=
.
> >=20
> > What do you think Les? Rocky? Anyone else think that it would be easier=
 to buy another board?
> >=20
> > Come ON. Lets hear it from everyone !
> >=20
> > Buy another board!
> > Buy another board!
> > Buy another board!
> >=20
>=20
> Jim,
> I said it days ago.
>=20
> This new guy either did one of three things.
>=20
> Did as I said and bought a new board
> Just never came back to find his answer.
> Is still looking for a better answer.
>=20
> Jim, you are right trying to crack a 8 digit code would be nuts.
> Better off playing the lottery.
> You would find out much quicker that you lost.
>=20
> Les

It's a 6-digit code and I doubt the original installers used more than 4