Re: Master Code Reset - Caddx NX-8

On Thursday, January 17, 2019 at 7:24:42 PM UTC-5, Jim Davis wrote:
> On Thursday, January 17, 2019 at 7:06:53 PM UTC-5, ABLE1 wrote:

> > >=20
> > > Ha ha ha ha ha !!!
> > >=20
> > > Thats the funniest thing I've heard in a long long time.
> > >=20
> > >=20
> > > Very good Doug
> > >=20
> >=20
> > Yea, Kudos Doug
> >=20
> > I am still ROFLOL..............
> >=20
> > Les
>=20
> I've been chuckling over that for an hour now.

Well Doug, just before I read your reply, I was in a seriously bad mood. An=
d then I read your reply, and I burst out laughing and have been laughing a=
ll day about it. So, thanks for your witty humor. I really do appreciate it=
. It made my day.

And Les, shame on you for lying to your mom and dad and withholding 50 cent=
s from each of them... the dollar was always in your pocket no matter how y=
ou tell the story. It reminds me of the guy who asks for change for a $20 b=
ill from a cashier, and keeps going back and forth changing his mind on how=
 he wants it; and comes away with $25.

So, did you try it out? Let me know when you get a chance.