Re: Guard Tour System??

On 1/30/2019 7:14 PM, RTS wrote:
> On 1/30/2019 6:01 PM, ABLE1 wrote:
>> Hey yous guys!!!
>>
>> Anybody in here have any good knowledge or familiarity with
>> a Guard Tour System??
>>
>> I have a customer that is looking at installing a small system
>> with only three(3) stations. Would need to be connected to a
>> computer network for retrieval of data, etc.
>>
>> Utilize some RFID key-fobs with readers, etc.
>>
>> Just looking for a Mfg and model.
>>
>> Anybody have any thoughts or suggestions??
>>
>> Imagine that!!  A fresh topic for ASA.
>> WHO will respond first??
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Les
> for a cut-rate system
> you could use a basic alarm panel with radio remotes triggered by
> security "Key"  (medico etc...)
> Then pull the panel memory remotely or with a printer..
> or
> if money is no object,  go with a designed for system..

Hi RTS,

Yes, I had thought of that but, they would like to have
the ability to easily access and generate reports.
That can be challenging with an alarm panel and
the history report has more info than needed.
I know it would be a trade-off of price and doing
it with designed equipment.

So, I assume you personally have not worked with one??

I did the google thing, however having some direct
knowledge would be desired.  Thanks for your input.

At least you are the winner of being the first responder.
Congrats!!

Les