Re: Guard Tour System??

On 1/30/2019 6:47 PM, ABLE1 wrote:
> On 1/30/2019 7:14 PM, RTS wrote:
>> On 1/30/2019 6:01 PM, ABLE1 wrote:
>>> Hey yous guys!!!
>>>
>>> Anybody in here have any good knowledge or familiarity with
>>> a Guard Tour System??
>>>
>>> I have a customer that is looking at installing a small system
>>> with only three(3) stations. Would need to be connected to a
>>> computer network for retrieval of data, etc.
>>>
>>> Utilize some RFID key-fobs with readers, etc.
>>>
>>> Just looking for a Mfg and model.
>>>
>>> Anybody have any thoughts or suggestions??
>>>
>>> Imagine that!!  A fresh topic for ASA.
>>> WHO will respond first??
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Les
>> for a cut-rate system
>> you could use a basic alarm panel with radio remotes triggered by
>> security "Key"  (medico etc...)
>> Then pull the panel memory remotely or with a printer..
>> or
>> if money is no object,  go with a designed for system..
>>

> Hi RTS,
>
> Yes, I had thought of that but, they would like to have
> the ability to easily access and generate reports.
> That can be challenging with an alarm panel and
> the history report has more info than needed.
> I know it would be a trade-off of price and doing
> it with designed equipment.
>
> So, I assume you personally have not worked with one??
>
> I did the google thing, however having some direct
> knowledge would be desired.  Thanks for your input.
>
> At least you are the winner of being the first responder.
> Congrats!!
>
> Les

I've heard report of some of the designed system having security issues
and also programing lock up's..
some systems you've seen..

http://www.touchprobe.com/

https://www.guard1.com/Products/Software/Guard1-Plus.aspx

https://www.qrpatrol.com/

http://www.patrolscan.com/

https://www.proxiguard.com/

https://www.tracktik.com/guarding-suite/guard-tour/

Back in the days when I ran Guards   We used the old standard "Time
Clock"  either paper tape or the paper disk..
where a key would be placed at different stops along the route.

Fun times..   LOL

--

*Rocky T. Squirrel, esq.*