Re: Up in An Attic In August in Yuma Arizona

On Wednesday, August 22, 2018 at 9:27:51 PM UTC-4, Bob La Londe wrote:
> On 8/18/2018 12:49 PM, ABLE1 wrote:
>=20
> > Thanks Bob for starting this thread.=C2=A0 Good job!!=C2=A0 I guess it =
was good=20
> > you sweated you ass off in your attic and decided to share.=C2=A0 :-)
> >=20
> > Looking forward to the next installment to this thread.
> >=20
> > Les
>=20
>=20
> Well, you got into the scary things already.  I was always worried I'd=20
> run up against a rattler in close quarters crawling under a mobile home,=
=20
> but the closest I got was under a mobile office building.  I scuttled up=
=20
> under to grab a wire dropped down through the floor, and after getting=20
> ahold of it I turned my head to look back the way I came and found I was=
=20
> nose to eyeballs with a giant mouth full of teeth.  Turned out to be a=20
> dead coyote.  He (or she I guess) had died under there many years gone=20
> by.  Not much left but a skull and lots and lots of teeth.  At half a=20
> foot from my face it was pretty scary though.  When I got back topside=20
> the folks in the office asked me, "What was that thump?"  LOL.

Holy Crap!!!
Here I am thinking a squirrel or racoon is bad.=20

That reminds me of an old Peanuts cartoon I remember from long ago.

Charlie, Linus, Lucy and Schroeder are lying on a hill looking up at the cl=
ouds.
.
Schroeder says "I see, Hannibal crossing the mountains on elephants". Linus=
 says "I see Jesus giving the sermon on the mount". Lucy says "I see the Co=
liseum in Rome" "What do you see Charlie Brown?
.
Charlie Brown says
.
"Well =E2=80=A6.. I was going to say I see a horsey and a ducky, but I thin=
k I changed my mind"