Re: Up in An Attic In August in Yuma Arizona

"mleuck"  wrote in message

On Tuesday, August 7, 2018 at 8:00:24 PM UTC-5, Bob La Londe wrote:
> Ran a new cable modem cable on Saturday.  Holy crap!  How do you guys do
> this ever day?

Come to Texas and see what I went through, and Florida

**********  Just look at the high temps across the country.  Its not usually
in Texas or Florida.  Now the humidity in those places is killer, but I've
measured temps in attics here close to 160F.  Yes.  Properly cooked meat
temperatures.  Yes, actually took a meat thermometer into the attic and left
it set for a few minutes.  Mine wasn't that bad, but it was hot.  I just
haven't done it for a while.  I forgot how hot it used to be.  I'm telling
my wife next time we need to run a new cable for something its going to have
to wait until January.