Re: Up in An Attic In August in Yuma Arizona

On 8/18/2018 12:49 PM, ABLE1 wrote:

> Thanks Bob for starting this thread.  Good job!!  I guess it was good
> you sweated you ass off in your attic and decided to share.  :-)
>
> Looking forward to the next installment to this thread.
>
> Les

Well, you got into the scary things already.  I was always worried I'd
run up against a rattler in close quarters crawling under a mobile home,
but the closest I got was under a mobile office building.  I scuttled up
under to grab a wire dropped down through the floor, and after getting
ahold of it I turned my head to look back the way I came and found I was
nose to eyeballs with a giant mouth full of teeth.  Turned out to be a
dead coyote.  He (or she I guess) had died under there many years gone
by.  Not much left but a skull and lots and lots of teeth.  At half a
foot from my face it was pretty scary though.  When I got back topside
the folks in the office asked me, "What was that thump?"  LOL.