Re: Up in An Attic In August in Yuma Arizona

On 8/17/2018 12:49 PM, Jim Davis wrote:
> Hey, that's not fair.
>
> I can't think of any "nice" stories.
>
> But, â?¦.. then again,.... I live in New York.

Come on Jim, New Yorkers have gotta have a nice story
somewhere...............

Maybe a customer that paid for the whole job up front in cash??

Or how about, I went to a house that had a 36" crawl space that had
concrete from wall to wall easily 40' x 30'.  With a very smooth finish.
Even had a center drain that the concrete was sloped towards.
Had to go in to spice some wires up between the floor joist.
Right there beside the hatch was a new Mechanics Floor Creeper.

Yee haw!!!!  Well that made my day!!

Les