Re: DSC phone line technical support is terrible

On May 14, 11:23=A0pm, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Monday, May 14, 2012 4:25:58 PM UTC-4, tourman wrote:
>
> > RHC: Jim...Jim....lets not start another war here.....remember your
> > wish to keep things civil.....
>
> Aparently it's not everyone's wish.
> Un-civil and rude people do it intentionally. Therefore they deserve no b=
etter than to be shown what un-civility and rudenes really is.

> > BTW, I have owned two Kia Rondo's over the last five years, and they
> > are bar none, the best built, best equipped vehicle for the money that
> > I have ever owned. Don't knock them 'til you try them.
>
> Well .... OK.
>
> Then I'd have to say a Nisson Sentra. My mother had one and gave it to me=
 when she stopped driving. Worst piece of S....t I ever had. I referred to =
it as a tin can on a roller skate. The glove compartment door fell off. the=
 center consol plastic hinge broke when I opened it and I never even put an=
ything in it. The seats are so cheap there's a gab between the back and sea=
t part and anything you put on the seat falls through to the back seat. Thr=
ee out of four speakers don't work and the one remaining one sounds like a =
paper cup cone. The rear view mirror fell off. The trunk floor caved in. th=
e trunk leaks and The car smells like an old leaf pile. The front plastic f=
ender popped off and I had to have it snapped back on and cemented because =
the fastener holes all ripped through. The plastic hubcaps are all bent out=
 of shape. It's a 1996 and only has 36,000 miles on it. I use it on Saturda=
y to go to the post office, bakery and run occasional errands. It runs ok b=
ut I'd expect at least that from it ... considering the miles on it. CHEAP!

RHC: Jim, your comments are accurate and true (IMO) regarding the
Korean lines of cars of those days. Back when KIA first came out, they
were terribly built vehicles, not worth the powder to blow them to
hell. But times change. Today, they rival the reliablity of Hondas and
Toyotas, but without the extra and excessive costs. Don't base your
opinions on yesteryears products.....