Re: DSC phone line technical support is terrible

On Tuesday, May 15, 2012 9:36:06 AM UTC-4, tourman wrote:
> On May 14, 11:23=A0pm, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Monday, May 14, 2012 4:25:58 PM UTC-4, tourman wrote:
> >
> > > RHC: Jim...Jim....lets not start another war here.....remember your
> > > wish to keep things civil.....
> >
> > Aparently it's not everyone's wish.
> > Un-civil and rude people do it intentionally. Therefore they deserve no=
 better than to be shown what un-civility and rudenes really is.

> > > BTW, I have owned two Kia Rondo's over the last five years, and they
> > > are bar none, the best built, best equipped vehicle for the money tha=
> > > I have ever owned. Don't knock them 'til you try them.
> >
> > Well .... OK.
> >
> > Then I'd have to say a Nisson Sentra. My mother had one and gave it to =
me when she stopped driving. Worst piece of S....t I ever had. I referred t=
o it as a tin can on a roller skate. The glove compartment door fell off. t=
he center consol plastic hinge broke when I opened it and I never even put =
anything in it. The seats are so cheap there's a gab between the back and s=
eat part and anything you put on the seat falls through to the back seat. T=
hree out of four speakers don't work and the one remaining one sounds like =
a paper cup cone. The rear view mirror fell off. The trunk floor caved in. =
the trunk leaks and The car smells like an old leaf pile. The front plastic=
 fender popped off and I had to have it snapped back on and cemented becaus=
e the fastener holes all ripped through. The plastic hubcaps are all bent o=
ut of shape. It's a 1996 and only has 36,000 miles on it. I use it on Satur=
day to go to the post office, bakery and run occasional errands. It runs ok=
 but I'd expect at least that from it ... considering the miles on it. CHEA=
P!
>=20
> RHC: Jim, your comments are accurate and true (IMO) regarding the
> Korean lines of cars of those days. Back when KIA first came out, they
> were terribly built vehicles, not worth the powder to blow them to
> hell. But times change. Today, they rival the reliablity of Hondas and
> Toyotas, but without the extra and excessive costs. Don't base your
> opinions on yesteryears products.....

Ok, ...... as long as you don't expect me to be nice to rude people. ;)