Re: DSC phone line technical support is terrible

On Monday, May 14, 2012 4:25:58 PM UTC-4, tourman wrote:
>=20
> RHC: Jim...Jim....lets not start another war here.....remember your
> wish to keep things civil.....

Aparently it's not everyone's wish.=20
Un-civil and rude people do it intentionally. Therefore they deserve no bet=
ter than to be shown what un-civility and rudenes really is. =20

>=20
> BTW, I have owned two Kia Rondo's over the last five years, and they
> are bar none, the best built, best equipped vehicle for the money that
> I have ever owned. Don't knock them 'til you try them.

Well .... OK.=20

Then I'd have to say a Nisson Sentra. My mother had one and gave it to me w=
hen she stopped driving. Worst piece of S....t I ever had. I referred to it=
 as a tin can on a roller skate. The glove compartment door fell off. the c=
enter consol plastic hinge broke when I opened it and I never even put anyt=
hing in it. The seats are so cheap there's a gab between the back and seat =
part and anything you put on the seat falls through to the back seat. Three=
 out of four speakers don't work and the one remaining one sounds like a pa=
per cup cone. The rear view mirror fell off. The trunk floor caved in. the =
trunk leaks and The car smells like an old leaf pile. The front plastic fen=
der popped off and I had to have it snapped back on and cemented because th=
e fastener holes all ripped through. The plastic hubcaps are all bent out o=
f shape. It's a 1996 and only has 36,000 miles on it. I use it on Saturday =
to go to the post office, bakery and run occasional errands. It runs ok but=
 I'd expect at least that from it ... considering the miles on it. CHEAP!=
=20