Re: Trying to wrap my head around it

On Nov 9, 6:08=A0pm, JoeRaisin <joeraisin2...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 11/8/2011 10:07 PM, Jim wrote:

It

> >> LOL - Fire Marshall was on site today to look at the sprinklers. =A0Th=
ree
> >> guesses as to what he is requiring to be added to the job? =A0First tw=
> >> guesses don't count...-
>
> > 1 A pull station
> > 2 A pull station
> > 3 =A0A heat detector!
>
> LOL - Boss says I don't pull a foot of wire until adt gives him a job
> number - and I haven't gotten one as of this afternoon.
>
> We keep getting screwed on those "get it done, paperwork to follow"
> deals. =A0Boss says, "No more free work..."-

Yeah I'm going through that right now with an electrician I met on a
job. He was working on another job and the builder asked him if he
could install and alarm. He couldn't so he asked me if I wanted to do
it to help him out. I said sure and he said he'd pay me and he'd bill
the builder. ( I figured he's going to make a few bucks on the
job ..... Ok with me since I quoted my regular price.)  I pre wired
the house in one day, took me 12 hours all by my self, worked till
9:00 PM at nite because they were insulating in the morning. It's been
4 weeks now and still no check.

You'd think that after all these years I'd be smart enough to not give
a damn and not try to help someone out.

However, I've left my self a couple off ways to access the house. I'll
keep an eye on the progress and if ultimately I don't get the check, I
can get in to cut all the wires off at all the openings and at the
panel.

Don't fuck with Jim.