Re: IP network CCTV

On Jun 8, 7:54=A0pm, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Jun 8, 7:33=A0pm, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > On Jun 5, 10:01=A0am, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > > =A0=A0It's also obvious that most of my

> > > RHC: Not to throw you flowers, but that's why you are a professional
> > > in this business.
>
> > > IMO, being a "professional" in any business is being honest, selling
> > > nothing under false pretenses, and backing up quality installations
> > > with quality service (that leaves out all =A0of the money hungry,
> > > "contract monkeys" in our industry large and small).
>
> > > I hate sounding "superior" but in the alarm industry, it's pretty dam=
> > > easy to be so.
>
> > Hmmm .....Sounds like you have a "superiority complex" =A0which is much
> > better than an "inferiority simplex"
>
> RHC: Maybe I do feel superior, but look around you !! =A0When you see
> all the "contract monkeys", "free system" companies, and all the other
> bullsh*t and generally sleazy shenanigans going on in our industry,
> doesn't that make you feel a little superior ? You sell without
> deception, and conduct yourself in an honest manner with
> customers....what's wrong with that ! That conduct makes it pretty
> damn easy to feel "superior"....(as well you should...)-

I think I've said this here before but ..... sometimes people will ask
me how I've been able to run my business successfully for so many
years  ..... The big secret is ....

Tell your customer what you are going to do   ...... and ..... DO IT!

Nothing less and usually more than they asked for.

Big secret ...... eh?

Here's something else that has guided me for a lot of years also. It
was posted in the office of one of my customers and I copied it and it
now has hangs over my desk for over 30 years. He said that he got it
from an old book and didn't know who the author was.

Master of human destinies am I.
Fame, love and fortune on my footsteps wait.

Cities and fields I walk.
I penetrate deserts and seas remote, and
passing by hovel and mart and palace,
soon or late.

If sleeping ..... wake.
If feasting ...... rise before I turn away.
It is the hour of fate and they who follow
me reach every state.

Mortals desire and conquer every foe, save death.
But those who doubt or hesitate, are
condemned to failure, penury and woe.

Seek me in vain and uselessly implore, I
answer not and return no more.

Opportunity