Re: IP network CCTV

On Jun 8, 7:33=A0pm, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Jun 5, 10:01=A0am, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > =A0=A0It's also obvious that most of my
>
> > > competition has no such qualms about selling their customers hardware
> > > that can't do the job and then having to explain why it doesn't. I'd
> > > just rather lose the job then get the bad press.
>
> > RHC: Not to throw you flowers, but that's why you are a professional
> > in this business.
>
> > IMO, being a "professional" in any business is being honest, selling
> > nothing under false pretenses, and backing up quality installations
> > with quality service (that leaves out all =A0of the money hungry,
> > "contract monkeys" in our industry large and small).
>
> > I hate sounding "superior" but in the alarm industry, it's pretty damn
> > easy to be so.
>
> Hmmm .....Sounds like you have a "superiority complex" =A0which is much
> better than an "inferiority simplex"

RHC: Maybe I do feel superior, but look around you !!  When you see
all the "contract monkeys", "free system" companies, and all the other
bullsh*t and generally sleazy shenanigans going on in our industry,
doesn't that make you feel a little superior ? You sell without
deception, and conduct yourself in an honest manner with
customers....what's wrong with that ! That conduct makes it pretty
damn easy to feel "superior"....(as well you should...)