Re: IP network CCTV

 =A0It's also obvious that most of my
> competition has no such qualms about selling their customers hardware
> that can't do the job and then having to explain why it doesn't. I'd
> just rather lose the job then get the bad press.

RHC: Not to throw you flowers, but that's why you are a professional
in this business.

IMO, being a "professional" in any business is being honest, selling
nothing under false pretenses, and backing up quality installations
with quality service (that leaves out all  of the money hungry,
"contract monkeys" in our industry large and small).

I hate sounding "superior" but in the alarm industry, it's pretty damn
easy to be so.