finish on the pebbled red mudguard – a design feature not on the original ‘Flu Games’. http://www.nikeairjordan-seller.com/

 If you have decided to pick up a pair of the Air Jordan Bin 23 2011
Nike Air Jo If you have decided to pick up a pair of the Air Jordan
Bin 23 2011 Nike Air Jordan13s, good luck because these are limited to
only 1734 pairs. Even though we have seen many images, an official
release date has yet to surface. We have heard sometime in late
August, but nothing is confirmed yet. Like prior Air Jordans, the
design of the Nike Air Jordan XXII (XX2 or 22) was inspired by a work
of art off of the court. Previous models were designed after such
things as Michael=E2=80=99s Nike air jordanown Ferrari, the X-15 fighter je=
t,
and even the P-51 Mustang. The Air Jordan 22 (XX2 or XXII) took
inspiration from one of the most advanced fighter jets in the world =E2=80=
=93
the F-22 Raptor. We=E2=80=99re reaching into the vault for today=E2=80=99s =
Sole
Collector Wallpaper of the Day, bringing you a look at last year=E2=80=99s
release of the Jordan Motorsports Air Jordan Retro 6. 2011 Nike Air
JordanWe also have a custom Suzuki bike in the spotlight, inspired by
the Jordan Motorsports Retro 6 and exclusively made for Jordan MS
riders. 2485 During the 2003-2004 NBA Season, Anderson wore this Air
Jordan XII Low PE in bl During the 2003-2004 NBA Season, Anderson wore
this Air Jordan XII Low PE in black and varsity red (colloquially
referred to as the =E2=80=98Flu Games=E2=80=99), a never-before-released lo=
w-top
version of one of the most historic Air Jordan colorways ever.
Anderson=E2=80=99s initials of D.A. and his jersey number =E2=80=991=E2=80=
=B2 Nike air
jordanare stitched on the tongue with =E2=80=98Loyal 1=E2=80=B2 also placed=
 on the
outer heels of the shoe. Another interesting feature is the glossy
finish on the pebbled red mudguard =E2=80=93 a design feature not on the
original =E2=80=98Flu Games=E2=80=99. http://www.nikeairjordan-seller.com/