Re: Whaddya know about Secure Link / 2Gig / Alarm.com

On Aug 13, 7:58=A0pm, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well, if it's as bad as Vonage is down here, then I would tell the
customer that it just doesn't work ..... also.
And ..... obviously couldn't/wouldn't represent that the system would
communicate with central. However, (I think contrary to you), I would
install a non monitored system if the client wanted it. There are some
people who just don't want to be monitored for whatever .... reason,
regardless of what I think or what we know in our experience. Again,
as long as it is stated in the paperwork and monitoring is declined by
the client .... that's his choice.

The most we can do is convey the knowledge of our years of experience
and try to advise/convince the client to the limits of our
consciousness. As long as I'm convinced that the client is in full
understanding and  (as initialed and pointed out on paper) accepts the
responsibility for his decisions ..........