Re: Industry Members Only Sub-Forum

Jim Wrote:

> "if"     he's actually been
>watching and "lurking" in ASA for all these years, there's no way that
>he can't know that certain people of the present participants of ASA
>are NOT dealers or installers or intricately involved in this
>industry.

That was my exact response.  Especially after all my personal
information was exposed.

Anyone that's been posting helpful advice around here (past/present) for
a number of years is no hobbyist.  Especially those that have
demonstrated knowledge of *fire* AND *burg* AND *cctv* AND *wiring
stories/tricks* AND *programming*.

Hell even if *we* (thiw) had such a person that had been doing so, and
is not a pro...  fucking let him in anyway.

I just assumed he'd invite the 'regulars' here to initially populate it.
After all, he did put an *ASA* logo on it.  He must be very proud of
ASA.  So who's official ASA know?  Mike S. and RLB are dead (both
claimed to be 'official').

IMO, Frank is the default 'official', because his site has ASA written
on it more times.  No other reason.  Oh, except for maybe his site gets
traffic and has content.

Now there is someone else trying to capitalize on the wonderful
reputation of the froup.  He sent a control message for it's creation,
maybe he's 'official'.....

LMFAO .....

Let's vote ASA style, old school.   Everyone get their socks out!