Re: Disappointment - New Hope

news:d3bfa9d6-187e-45f1-83df-5b512c8a5155@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> On Apr 22, 2:36 pm, "RockyTSquirrel" <gafa_...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> "Bob La Londe" wrote in messagenews:ior09s$9av$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>
>> "Frank Kurz" <t...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>> > Your experience with Tri-Ed has been the exact opposite of mine. Their
>> > Vancouver office is simply Aces. I think this really proves that
>> > "people
>> > make the difference" when it comes to national companies.
>>
>> I agree and I disagree. A company policy can over bear even good people.
>> have followed a few sales people from one distributor to another though
>> because they take good care of me personally.
>>
>> --------------
>>
>> I agree Bob, the salesperson makes all the difference..
>> Once I make a connection with a sales person, I stick with them...
>> They understand what it is I'm talking about and don't give me a lot of
>> grief over "sales"..
>>
>> Only problem I have to break-in a new one every 4 or 5 years...
>> Seem none of them want to stay in sales longer than that..
>> ( or god forbid they up and die on me.. had that happen several times
>> now..)
>>
>> RTS-
>
> Rocky ......ummmm ...... ahhh ......
>
> Did it ever occur to you that ummmmm .... it might have something to
> do with  ummmm ..... you?

Can't speak for Rocky, but I know its me.  I took a distributor sales
staffer's word for it once that I don't need to worry about inventorying
anything I don't need to have instantly today for service.  He said, "That's
what distributors are for."  I'm sure he was right, but so far I guess I
haven't done business with a real distributor since then.