Disappointment - New Hope

As I have made abundantly clear Tri-Ed has made my shitlist.  I quit dealing
with them, because over and over again they failed to provide products in a
timely fashion with products often never showing up at all and of course
they couldn't possibly condescend to let me know.  Its cost me a couple
customers and a lot of headaches.

I needed a DSC panel kit to do a swap out for a customer recently.  Tom was
nice enough to call me and say I could call Tri-Ed and claim I was part of
his buyers group and get special pricing.  Thanks, Tom, but it just isn't
going to happen.  Tri-Ed sucks.  I do appreciate the call Tom, but would
have prefered a source other than Tri-Ed.

I bought it on line e-tail instead.  Cost only a couple dollars more than
the "special" buyers group price.  I received tracking the next day, and the
product arrived very quickly.  Drop shipped from Tri-Ed.  Sigh.

I went on-line to see if I could find any other Tri-Ed distributors.  One is
a division of Ingram Micro.  If you aren't a 10K a month customer Ingram
Micros would rather you just drop dead rather than bother them.  Even at
that level they barely condescend to talk to you.  Tri-Ed of course was
listed.  SGI, who was pretty good for me until they started shipping me used
parts all the time.  Alarmax, who shipped me a lot of wrong parts.  Often
sending me what they had rather than what I asked for even when I looked up
the part number before calling them.   There were some other smaller guys,
but finally I found The Systems Depot.  I buy most of my Napco stuff from
them now, so atleast I have a source for DSC.  I sure won't buy from that
e-tailer again.  I just makes me sick that Tri-Ed got some more of my money.