Re: Seeking input

> So the question now is are they (Alarm.com) the only game in town when
> it comes to controlling a security panel via the web??  Or are there
> any alternatives.
>
> TIA
>
> Les

Look A Xanboo.com. They are a third party equipment that will hook into
several MFG's panels. I have them at home as a demo with a pan/tilt camera
and alarm system control. I have been in contact with the owners and the
tech support several times and have alays gotten to talk to them with out
the run around.

Tommy Lee