Re: Seeking input

"ABLE1" <royboynospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:LnAjo.152122$iV7.43541@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Hello all,
>
> I have a customer that has a 16 zone hardwired system and wants to
> upgrade.
>
> That is not the problem.  In his upgrade he want a system that is "Web
> Based" so he can control on line.
>
> "Web Based" is his term.  His primary goal is to have the ability to arm
> and disarm the system and secondary to bypass, change codes, basically all
> the things you can from the keypad.
>
> I have just started my investigation so I was wondering what input I can
> pick up from here.
>
> Thanks much for all the input I am about to receive.
>
> Les

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but the industry has enough False Alarms caused
by people onsite in front of their keypads, not to mention all of these
"Gadget People" that want to fart around with their alarms over the
internet... Sounds like more crap that's going to cause more problems... I
lock my house up and turn the alarm on before I leave the Freaking house...
I guess I'm just too old and set in my ways for my own good...........