Seeking input

Hello all,

I have a customer that has a 16 zone hardwired system and wants to upgrade.

That is not the problem.  In his upgrade he want a system that is "Web
Based" so he can control on line.

"Web Based" is his term.  His primary goal is to have the ability to arm and
disarm the system and secondary to bypass, change codes, basically all the
things you can from the keypad.

I have just started my investigation so I was wondering what input I can
pick up from here.

Thanks much for all the input I am about to receive.

Les