Re: Moose/Sentol

tourman <robercampbell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>He may have a point there !! I guess I should have done so before
>since as of June of this year, Florida CCW's are no longer available
>to anyone from out of state.....

Get one in TX.   We have a reciprocal agreement with many states for CCW permits
and I think Florida is one.

For what it's worth, I don't carry either.  I think it would get me into more
trouble than actually save my life in the rare event I'm caught up in some
crossfire.

There may or not be one in my vehicle, it just depends.