Re: Moose/Sentol

tourman <robercampbell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>RHC: No, it's never too late unless you let it be so. If you give up
>before you start, you are doomed to failure from the get go !!!
>There's a huge fund raising drive getting started across this country
>to raise money for the next election. It's targeted at eliminating
>those gutless MP's who flipflopped on the vote. It's also targeted at
>ending the long gun registry as an election issue. I've already given
>a lot of money; I hope all shooters will also...

This has been an interesting read.  So are you restricted from owning a handgun
in Canada?  And your 30-.06 is illegal for hunting?!  That is the preferred
round for deer hunters in TX.

All you have to do in TX to buy any gun (besides class 3 - automatic rifles,
silencers, and certain other parts) is fill out a form and the dealer makes a 5
minute phone call.  The answer comes back "proceed, hold, or no".

It's also legal to own a fully automatic M-16, AR-15, or AK47 but that requires
more paperwork.