Re: equipment recommendation

"mleuck" <m.leuck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:f3740867-bd93-4c85-ba10-948a2ac25129@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Mar 28, 8:19 pm, "Nathan W. Collier" <n...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Robert L Bass" <rob...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
> messagenews:jumdnUfHdqhPJDLWnZ2dnUVZ_h2dnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> > My only concern is limiting access by untrained children.
>
> agreed. my carry gun is always with me 100% where legal. when im working
> its on my side. when im sleeping its on my bed. when im bathing it sits on
> the toilet right beside my tub.

> Okaayyyy

there are few times when you are as vulnerable as you are when you are in
the shower.  with water running you cannot hear very well.  with steam, you
cannot see very well.  while washing your attention is focused not on your
vulnerabilities but on washing yourself.  i can think of few times you are
as vulnerable as you are while bathing.  in addition, home invaders do not
wait until you are done with your shower.  in fact:

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/aug/25/rape-victim-recounts-horrifying-home-invasion-viol/

http://onlineathens.com/stories/120309/new_531326438.shtml

http://cbs11tv.com/local/teen.home.invasion.2.780888.html

http://www.telegram.com/article/20100202/NEWS/100209960/0/FRONTPAGE

these are all examples of home invasions while the adult of the home was in
the shower.  you may feel this is an extreme step to take, and i hope you
never find out why i caution you against making yourself so vulnerable.  see
http://CarryGuide.com and pan down near the bottom under "Defensive Mindset"
for more.

--
Nathan In Montana