Re: equipment recommendation

"Nathan W. Collier" <no@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>you are certainly welcome, sir.  we do have a very diverse group of members
>who all share a common goal - promoting responsible carry through education.

I don't carry, I just keep it at home.  I figured if I carry it may lead to more
trouble than it's worth.  I will bring it if I'm traveling longer distances, but
not everyday.  In fact, it's illegal to carry while conducting business for my
alarm company if I recall correctly.  It's been a few years since I read the
rules.