equipment recommendation

Hello,
I'm seeking yet more recommmendations on wireless control panels.  For this
particluar application I need to install an all wireless control panel with
at least 6 zones (4 glass break, 2 doors, 2 motion).  I had initially
planned on using the Simon 3, but there is no home phone at the location so
I need a panel capable of connecting with the monitoring service via IP
(residential wireless or ethernet LAN).  Recommendations on equipment as
well as the best vendor pricing appreciated.

Nathan In Montana
http://BighornTactical.com
http://CarryGuide.com