Re: equipment recommendation

"Nathan W. Collier" <no@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>I'm seeking yet more recommmendations on wireless control panels.  For this
>particluar application I need to install an all wireless control panel with
>at least 6 zones (4 glass break, 2 doors, 2 motion).  I had initially
>planned on using the Simon 3, but there is no home phone at the location so
>I need a panel capable of connecting with the monitoring service via IP
>(residential wireless or ethernet LAN).  Recommendations on equipment as
>well as the best vendor pricing appreciated.

Sounds like Alarm.com might be perfect for this application.

Or use a Honeywell Vista panel with a 7847i-E Internet Communicator and 56xx
series Honeywell wireless devices.

I don't know where you get parts from, so I don't know about cost.

BTW... I have a question for you.

I saw your website and you appear to know much about guns.  Where are some good
gun websites?  I know about cheaperthandirt.com -- is there a better place to
buy ammunition and accessories online?  I need a laser and light combo that will
fit on a Sigma S&W .40 rails.  Any recommendations?  Also, what loads would you
get for that weapon for close-up home protection?  I was thinking 165g JHP,
Federal brand, or I saw some loads with 9 bb's in there (like a buckshot), are
they any good?