Re: for Norm Mugford

CH®IS wrote:
> "mleuck" wrote...
>> On Mar 23, 10:42 pm, Spellcheck Patrol <alarminst...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>> > I came across this lulu of a complaint on RipOffReport.com's website.
>> > It seems someone is pretty pissed off or just having fun at your
>> >
>> expense.http://www.ripoffreport.com/security-services/alarmpro-flagler-cou/al...
>>
>> > Ripoffreports claims to make attempts to contact the companies
>> > involved but since there wasn't a rebuttal it's my guess they never
>> > got in touch with you.
>>
>> I can't help but wonder what the response would have been here had it
>> been ADT
>>
>> /sarcasm
>

> Would ADT do a prewire though?
>
> I would assume if you'd call to get it setup they'd tell you to wait
> until the house is finished so they'd have some walls to tape the Lynx
> onto.
>
> - Chris

I did a takeover on an ADT system once that cracked me up.

The company I worked for had prewired the (spec-house) house for a
builder but when he sold it, the new homeowners called ADT to put in the
alarm.

When I did the takeover I found they had installed a completely wireless
system, using the wireless devices to cover the motion wires and smoke
detector back-boxes.  the doors were 5816's with the magnets on the
frame and transmitters on the doors...

Did I mention that they used the can we put in on the prewire but had
cut the device wires off at the entry hole...