Re: for Norm Mugford

On 23/03/2010 9:36 PM, mleuck wrote:
> On Mar 23, 10:42 pm, Spellcheck Patrol<alarminst...@xxxxxxx>  wrote:
>> I came across this lulu of a complaint on RipOffReport.com's website.
>> It seems someone is pretty pissed off or just having fun at your
>> expense.http://www.ripoffreport.com/security-services/alarmpro-flagler-cou/al...
>> Ripoffreports claims to make attempts to contact the companies
>> involved but since there wasn't a rebuttal it's my guess they never
>> got in touch with you.
>
> I can't help but wonder what the response would have been here had it
> been ADT
>
> /sarcasm

RHC would have gone into full rant mode and posted a 10000 word response
during the course of which he would have reviewed his particular
business model and compared it to ADT and Boinks.

Jim would respond with a 15275 word response criticizing everything from
RHC's business model to his poor choice in service vans.

You would have made a snappy one line comback to both minus the periods
at the end of your sentences.

Now we can all move on to the next topic.

:-)