Re: Paypal has been hacked

"Rockytsquirrel" wrote:

>  Bob,  I hope your saying all that with tongue-in-cheek..

Yes, completely...  :^)

I think what she is doing is wrong but legal.  It is within her constitutional
rights.

I wonder how this new Pelosi tactic we've been hearing about will work.  I'm not
sure I understand it exactly but apparently all the House Democrats need do is
"deem" the measure has passed in compliance with the Senate version and it's a
done deal.

The Republicans are furious so it must be something that will work.  The funny
thing is that the very same Republicans who are so furious about using this
"deem" technique apparently used it themselves numerous times.  Regardless
whether you prefer MSNBC or FOX, the evening news is almost as good for comedy
these days as Jacky Gleason and Art Carney.

Regards,
Robert