Re: Paypal has been hacked

"G. Morgan" wrote:

> If you mean:
>
>> "Regardless whether MSNBC succeeds or fails, the
>> important things right now are to fix the American
>> healthcare system, undo the terrible damage that Bush
>> did to the economy, regulate the reckless, greedy
>> corporations that are ravaging our nation with the
>> blessing of right-wing politicians"
>
> I hope it was not (tongue in cheek).  I'm not a liberal
> or conservative, Democrat nor Republican, but
> everything in the about quote I completely agree
> with.

The above was not tongue-in-cheek at all.  I am completely
serious about the problems our nation faces in the wake of
the Bush disaster.

We are just beginning the long, painful road to recovery.
Obama and a few other honest people are doing everything
they can and the Republican political thugs are determined
to fight them on every front, even when they try to enact
legislation that Republicans suggested.

I hope the American public opens it's collective eyes and
votes appropriately.  If not, we are going to have another
Bush or (worse) some Tea-bag wearing puppet, dangling
from strings in the hands of insurance company CEO's.

Can you imagine Sara Palin in charge of the US military?
~~  shudder ~~

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass