> On Mar 13, 8:31=A0pm, "Doug" <n...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > "Matt Ion" <soundy...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> > > Of course money is lost... either by Paypal, who has to cover to paym=
ent
> > > to the vendor(s), or by the vendor(s) themselves. =A0Either way, a
> > > significant amount is probably involved.
>
> > There could be a number of reasons on how this happened, including RHC'=
> > assertion that paypal has been hacked, but it doesn't necessarily follo=
> > that because RHC's paypal account was apparently compromised that paypa=
> > itself was hacked. It could be that someone got hold of RHC's password =
or
> > his computer may have been the one that was hacked.
>
> > Doug
>
> RHC: No I don't think it had anything to do with me. If they had
> hacked my computer, I likely would have lost a lot more before I
> spotted it. Also, I have just about everything made in the way of
> security on all my computers, so that I believe is a long shot. The
> CIBC bank gives free software for your computer that further encrypts
> all pages where passwords are typed in (on top of a myriad of other
> security precautions)
>
> The way that Paypal immediately refunded the money, with no
> investigation whatsoever, tells me they quickly looked at the
> transaction and saw it was bogus.I was on top of it within an hour of
> it happening, and the purchased laptop was to be sent by overnight
> express. =A0I contacted the seller right away, so hopefully he was able
> to stop shipment before any more harm was done.
>
> I believe there is something going on here beyond the obvious and
> Paypal were probably aware of this method of hacking into their
> system. For the record, the party who this was to be shipped to, and
> as far as I am aware the one who did this, is Pham Xuan, 1207 Columbia
> Drive, =A0Decatur, Georgia, 30032. I looked him up and could only find a
> website with a bad rating so went no further......
>
> If he's been doing this for awhile, you have to wonder how he's
> continuing to pursue his criminal career. Who the hell is "minding the
> shop" anyway..... <

It's also possible that your geriatric senile ass may have fallen prey
to an email scam that appears to be from Paypal but is really from
someone phishing for passwords.
I blame the kikes. As if them murdering Christ wasn't bad enough now
they let the mud ducks rent those Blue Hippo computers causing the
internet to look like a fucking cheese line.
This is what happens when they let the coloreds use the internet. Next
thing you know Google will have popup ads for cole slaw, fried
chicken, malt duck and apple jolly ranchers.
Bob Campbell, if you need any further assistance in solving this crime
just let me know.
I'm always willing to help a friend.
Have a great fucking day