Re: Paypal has been hacked

On Mar 17, 1:26=A0pm, "Robert L Bass" <rob...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The Republicans are furious so it must be something that will work. =A0Th=
e funny
> thing is that the very same Republicans who are so furious about using th=
is
> "deem" technique apparently used it themselves numerous times.

Not in this way and not for a massive bill costing over a trillion
dollars, it's rather interesting that last year Obama thought
important bills like this should require a super-majority then when
they couldn't do that it turned into a simple majority and I'm sure if
that won't work he'll then support the Slaughter rule which requires
no vote whatsoever.

>=A0Regardless
> whether you prefer MSNBC or FOX, the evening news is almost as good for c=
omedy
> these days as Jacky Gleason and Art Carney.
>
> Regards,
> Robert

Here's some more comedy, in February MSNBC was consistently beaten by
the Cartoon Network, look it up