Re: For Jim Alarminex

On Mar 15, 11:39=EF=BF=BDpm, "Robert L Bass" <nore...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote=
:
> "Jim" wrote:
>
> > I've seen it DOZENS of times and it still
> > makes me laugh. =EF=BF=BDThose words will go
> > down in history. "Can it core a apple?"
>
> It's hysterical, as were most of his routines. =EF=BF=BDThe man was
> a genius.
>
> Side note: Because I'm using setting up with a new provider
> for server maintenance, I had temporarily turned off my
> pop-up blocker. =EF=BF=BDWhen I hot to Youtube a pop-up based scam
> stated "We [meaning Youtube] have dropped support for your
> browser," and offered links to other well-known browsers. =EF=BF=BDI
> wonder how many people actually fall for that sort of
> garbage.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass

I don't have a clue how "pop ups" work. I just know I don't want them
so mine is always on. If anything says I have to turn off my pop up
blocker, I just don't look at it. Same with the "attachments" people
send to me. People ask " did you get that "joke" or "clip" I sent
you?  I just say nope.  I don't look at them because I figure that
they don't have a clue where they came from and two days from now if
they come up with some kind of virus then two days after that, I've
got it too.