Re: For Jim Alarminex

"Jim" wrote:

> I've seen it DOZENS of times and it still
> makes me laugh.  Those words will go
> down in history. "Can it core a apple?"

It's hysterical, as were most of his routines.  The man was
a genius.

Side note: Because I'm using setting up with a new provider
for server maintenance, I had temporarily turned off my
pop-up blocker.  When I hot to Youtube a pop-up based scam
stated "We [meaning Youtube] have dropped support for your
browser," and offered links to other well-known browsers.  I
wonder how many people actually fall for that sort of
garbage.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass