Re: Universal Healthcare Passes

"petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:hoann1$ks5$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

> Thats not what we see from outside, even from the inseide when iIgo
> south of the border, I see rage and selfishness..

Come down to the South, try not to act like a snotty canuck and people will
be extremely friendly and helpful.

I live in Mississippi, one of the poorest states, that also is one of the
most giving. Next time you are feel "put upon" by the rude americans, come
on down here and play nice and we'll have a beer and a barbeque.