Re: Universal Healthcare Passes

"tourman" <robercampbell@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de groupe de
discussion :
1655e0fb-3ca0-42e5-bea0-5fefcb2f4f14@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> The question still boils down to whether a select but large group of
> people have access to quality medicine based on a variety of options
> governed by employers, insurance companies and drug companies, or
> whether everyone in a society should have access to the same, paid for
> out of taxes we all pay to run society.

Robert,

You can't discuss that kind of stuff with a large part of the american
people..

You know why? Most of them will say that they like America, but they hate
there fellow american..

for most of them, there is no way they will give a dime to help anyone, even
there brother/sister/father/mother cause of a law...

If there is nothing for them ,they dont do a damn for the rest of the
comunity, unless its not by obligation, if it make them look good , now its
all ok..there is something for them after all. they get fame and pride..

But as much as they say they like there fellow american. In reallity they
dont..

They just can't have pride in the fact that in a few years, most of the
american people will be treated right ...