Re: Ping: Petem

On Fri, 1 Jan 2010 23:41:19 -0800 (PST), mleuck <m.leuck@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>Did you really sigh there or is that a fake sigh?

It was a real sigh.

I used to really let Robert get in my head, but I genuinely feel bad
for his condition.

Part of my growing up, and recovery from alcoholism has allowed me to
see things differently.  I now have the ability to forgive and let old
stupid resentments go.  It's a nice feeling too.  I wish Pete could
experience it too.