Re: Ping: Petem

"G. Morgan" <usenet_abuse@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de groupe de
discussion : v9n6k51bm7v7fcghshcscps5056gdal2hm@xxxxxxxxxx
> On Fri, 1 Jan 2010 23:41:19 -0800 (PST), mleuck <m.leuck@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
>>Did you really sigh there or is that a fake sigh?
>
> It was a real sigh.
>
> I used to really let Robert get in my head, but I genuinely feel bad
> for his condition.
>
> Part of my growing up, and recovery from alcoholism has allowed me to
> see things differently.  I now have the ability to forgive and let old
> stupid resentments go.  It's a nice feeling too.  I wish Pete could
> experience it too.

You had problem and you fixed it,I am glad for you, you decided to go on a
phat were you forgive, cause you want to be forgiven too, fine with me, but
no one have the obligation to forgive you nor you can ask for it.

Same with bAss, he decided to go on the same path as you. Fine with me. but
I dont have to forgive him.

I was not on his back neither I was posting anything about him except on
technical stuff.. wich is the reason why I am on this NG: technical stuff.

He started this tread , he asked for it.

I dont feel like anyone should forgive me in any ways cause I am not someone
that hurt people for the fun of it. And since I dont need ant
forgiveness,and live my life so that I wont need to have anything to be
forgiven, I wont follow your or his path.

I react to poeple hurting others, but in no way I am the instigator.