Re: Ping: Petem

On Fri, 1 Jan 2010 20:03:26 -0800 (PST), tourman
<robercampbell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>RHC: You really can't read !  That is not what I said; not even
>close ! I don't for a moment believe that, nor do you. How the hell do
>you get that comparison out of this thread. Read the posts with your
>eyes open and your brain out of neutral this time.....

<sigh>  This thread started by RLB reaching out to one of his
detractors with the "olive branch".  And as usual it degraded into the
usual infighting between our little group of misfits.

I was seriously hoping "we" could make ASA a better, kinder, place
this year.  I see that's not going to happen.

(this is not directed solely at you Bob, you just happened to be the
last one to post)

And Pete... the Karma thing is real.  Given your family medical
history, it would behoove you to err on side of caution.   RLB has
never done anything to you in real-life.  If myself, Frank, Jim, and
Tom all found a way to make nice with him I'm sure you can too.