> "mleuck" <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> a =E9crit dans le message de groupe de discu=
ssion
> : 007c4207-210c-4f6e-aac1-4a084de08...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> >> RHC: Hmmm....odd thing to say. What draws you to the conclusion that a
> >> whole nation of people don't believe in hygiene or holidays. We don't
> >> live in igloos anymore and we all have indoor plumbing now, so bathing
> >> and other strange rituals like that are common practice.
>
> >> We also see tolerance and forgiveness towards others as a positive
> >> thing regardless of past history.
>
> >> I'ts a bit early on New Years Eve to be hitting the sauce that hard
> >> isn't it.....
>
> > It's called a joke
>
> You should have pointed that they also lack a sense of humour, but that w=
as
> obvious ;-)
>
> By the way, I am not Canadian, I am Quebecois! sti!

RHC: Right ! Since when is Quebec not part of Canada. Only in the
minds of separatists, who almost broke this country up a decade or so
ago. However, democracy prevailed and the majority of sensible
thinking people in Quebec voted to stay in Canada.
Today, a separatist is as antique and outdated as the politics of
yesteryear.

You may be Quebecois, but you sure as hell are part of Canada, like it
or not....