Re: Ping: Petem

On Dec 31, 7:11=A0pm, mleuck <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Dec 31, 10:06=A0am, "Robert L Bass" <nore...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> Besides that he's Canadian and they don't believe in holidays...or
> good hygiene

RHC: Hmmm....odd thing to say. What draws you to the conclusion that a
whole nation of people don't believe in hygiene or holidays. We don't
live in igloos anymore and we all have indoor plumbing now, so bathing
and other strange rituals like that are common practice.

We also see tolerance and forgiveness towards others as a positive
thing regardless of past history.

I'ts a bit early on New Years Eve to be hitting the sauce that hard
isn't it.....