Re: Ping: Petem

On Jan 1, 11:35=A0pm, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> <sigh> =A0This thread started by RLB reaching out to one of his
> detractors with the "olive branch". =A0And as usual it degraded into the
> usual infighting between our little group of misfits...
>
> And Pete... the Karma thing is real. =A0Given your family medical
> history, it would behoove you to err on side of caution. =A0 RLB has
> never done anything to you in real-life. =A0If myself, Frank, Jim, and
> Tom all found a way to make nice with him I'm sure you can too...

It's Pete's choice.  I may be leaving this world soon and I want to at
least try to make things right with anyone I may have offended.  I
don't think I've ever done anything bad to Pete -- just argued with
him online and been my usual, somewhat caustic self in the process.
If he decides to play nice that's good.  If not it's not on my head.

The doctors say it's a matter of a few months now, but I don't really
feel as bad as they say I should at this point.  I may surprise them
yet.  I'm at peace with God about dying though of course I'd rather
wait a little longer -- say 30-40 years.

Meanwhile, I'm thankful that most of you guys have chosen to be kind
or at least neutral.  Know this much, please.  Much as we disagree on
business matters, I wish all of you good success not just for the new
year but for life.  If any of you ever do show up I haven't lost my
touch on the grill you know.  :^)

Sincerely,
Robert