Re: Ping: Petem

On Jan 1, 10:35=A0pm, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Jan 2010 20:03:26 -0800 (PST), tourman
>
> <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >RHC: You really can't read ! =A0That is not what I said; not even
> >close ! I don't for a moment believe that, nor do you. How the hell do
> >you get that comparison out of this thread. Read the posts with your
> >eyes open and your brain out of neutral this time.....
>
> <sigh> =A0This thread started by RLB reaching out to one of his
> detractors with the "olive branch". =A0And as usual it degraded into the
> usual infighting between our little group of misfits. =A0

No the thread started with RLB making a phony effort to look like he's
reaching out to one of his detractors, notice he went after a minor
player and not someone like say Doug or Alarman.

Did you really sigh there or is that a fake sigh?

> I was seriously hoping "we" could make ASA a better, kinder, place
> this year. =A0I see that's not going to happen.

It will when RLB no longer comes around and Canadians begin practicing
good hygiene

> And Pete... the Karma thing is real. =A0

No it isn't, just because someone has lung cancer doesn't mean I will
contract it by slamming him

> Given your family medical
> history, it would behoove you to err on side of caution. =A0 RLB has
> never done anything to you in real-life. =A0If myself, Frank, Jim, and
> Tom all found a way to make nice with him I'm sure you can too.

You can be as nice as you want he's still the same old RLB.