Re: Ping: Petem

On Mon, 4 Jan 2010 23:34:04 -0500, "Petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>No your not.. It would be like if an ant would try to make believe its an
>lion..

"No YOU'RE not"  <----  (beat the Spellcheck Patrol to the punch)

Pete, why are you deliberately trying to start more shit by bringing
someone's child into this?  That is really stupid.

And if I find out you are running for some sort of office, I'll make
sure the voters see this thread (and the anti-Semitic ones).  In fact,
maybe I'll send some of your musings to the union members you now
"represent".