> >> de discussion :
> >> 6f83d5f5-8d56-4b43-87b2-b2c44d2bf...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> >> never had to rely on any family for jobs, Got promoted many times <
>
> > Not to mention the Bronze medal you won in the Special Olympics bean
> > bag toss.
>
> Nope, that was your son..Are you sure you are not suffering from Alzheime=
r?? <

Awwww now I want to cry. Makes me think of how you act like a putz
because you claimed Robert said something about your mommy, and how
Robert dying would help ease the pain of your mommy dying.

> >> and I am
> >> now making my way into political fileds.. <
>
> > I assume you mean to say the political FIELD. That's awesome news.
> > Canada could use a Holocaust denier in public office. Don't count on
> > grabbing the Jewish vote.
>
> Never said there was no Holocaust, but did said that they were not the on=
ly
> community that suffered the same faith and that its about time to get ove=
> it.. <

Oh I believe you said just a little bit more about Jews than you now
admit to.

> > Your slogan should be "Yay!!!!! Now I can bring two of my friends!
> > Yay!!!!!!! How much for 5 tickets lady"
>
> Humm.. not sure, but the country on this continent that suffer from a lar=
ge
> percentage of fat ass is south from here.. Your canadian?
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DVsDi9cJnrH8 <

Yes, pete, the video made light of obesity. Glad you didn't get lost
watching it.

> >> But with the good detailled description you gave us it's a pretty good
> >> clue
> >> on how much you now the subject.. Speaking out of experience?? <
>
> > Yes I have hired a few of those handicrapped fellows over the years.
> > They come in handy for parking spaces.
>
> Good for you, hiring family and friends allways give a warm feeling, so t=
hey
> say.. <

Atta boy, Pete. keep campaigning. Reach out to the masses and show how
diverse you can be.