Re: Ping: Petem

On Jan 4, 2:22=A0pm, "petem" <petem...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> didnt saw this part of the post prior to bass answer..
>
> "Spellcheck Patrol" <alarminst...@xxxxxxx> a =E9crit dans le message de g=
roupe
> de discussion :
> cbe22099-a756-4ea3-8161-b40d4c1d4...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> > Awwww now I want to cry. Makes me think of how you act like a putz
> > because you claimed Robert said something about your mommy, and how
> > Robert dying would help ease the pain of your mommy dying.
>
> Nope you , as allways, read all wrong and didnt even understood anything,
> must be why your son is in the paralympics..<

No I didn't even understood anything. Maybe my paralympic son will
share his speak and spell with you.

> I said that , since my mom got the same illness then bAss, and that since=
 he
> is such a jerk, and that my Mom being a real good person, it would be
> fucking unfair in this world to have this pos survive while she died..<

 If death were to be determined on how big of a jerk someone is then
it's safe to say you would have died at the sperm stage, somewhere
along your mother's taint. You know the taint.... taint the
ass....taint the twat.... it's the spot in between.

> now is it clear enough or do I have to speak like if you were 5 years old=
? <

I'll give you a dollar if you can count to five.